As we all know, the printer is an electronic gadget which works with laptop or PC. This is simple to attach the printer to the computer and perform your operation in the desired format. Sometimes, it may be a tough challenge to perform. Users can suffer from various issues, for instance, print quality related problem, slow speed, paper jam and much more complexions. Besides this, if you set up a printer in wrong way, then also it causes a big issue in any printer. Therefore, it is important to get the help from Printer Setup Support experts. Well qualified printers support team offers you reliable services.
How to Set Up a Printer?
Here Printer Setup Support can help you to install both wired as well as a wireless printer with quite ease and precision. Also, we can help you on Printer Setup Support Phone Number to install and update drivers, software, and firmware required for the proper functioning of your machine. So, now let's talk about how to set up the wired printer:
Step 1: Get ready for Install the Driver and Network Connection
Before installing the driver, check that you have a functioning network router and an Ethernet cable.
• Ensure that your PC is attached to the router, hub with available Ethernet ports.
• Examine that your computer is associated with the hub, router or switch if it is not previously connected.
• Get an Ethernet cable. Try not to use a standard telephone cable.
Step 2: Attach the Printer to the Network
• Link the Ethernet cable to the printer, router or hub, so that the printer is during the installation.
• Next, turn on the printer.
• Eliminate any plug or proactive cover from the Ethernet port on the back of the printer.
• Exclude the proactive plug from the printer Ethernet port.
• Attach the Ethernet cable to the printer port.
• After that, link the other end of the cable to an available port on the router, hub or switch.
Step 3: Install the Software
Now you need to call at Printer Setup Support Phone Number to install the software to perform the network printer setup.
• Initially, move to printer website.
• Then enter your printer model.
• Afterward, Follow the on-screen instructions to download your driver.
• Depending on your printer model, the guided driver installation software may start might download.
• Once downloaded, follow the on-screen instructions to open and download the file to start setup.
• · Double-click on download file to begin Setup. When appearing on your screen, choose your connection type, select USB option. You may not need to complete the following rest of steps if your Setup is complete.
• In case your driver's download fails: then again follows the above installation steps through HP site.
• When you select USB option then continue and follow on-screen instructions. Scan according to your Printer abilities.
• If a "Let's identify your product to get started" page appears, click Printer, model number, type and then tap on submit button.
• Furthermore, the software page for your printer shows with default operating system chosen.
• If you want to change the OS, click change and choose change version option, then click change.
• From the driver handling, click download for the full software package or click basic drivers for other driver alternatives.
• If prompted by the installer to pick a printer connection option, choose a wired network to proceed with them and complete the setup.
• At last, click on finish button and now you able to print fax or scan according to your Printer abilities.
Once you have done with the installation, move to Control Panel-> devices and printers-> new installed printer list to verify that the install properly or not.
If you are unable to locate your Printer on the Network, go to the advanced search with printer IP address under network configuration page. On the other hand, in the case of Screen printer, IP address appears on the screen. Through above steps, you can setup wireless printer. If you are still getting any problem or unable to connect to a network; you can take wireless printer Setup support about your issues.
Guidelines to Set up Wireless Printer
A large number of wireless printer installations will run easily if you are furnished with the details of your wireless network, and if you follow the Printer Setup Support procedure attentively. Here we provide you complete steps to setup wireless printer:
Step 1: First and foremost, tap Start-> Devices -> Printers.
Step 2: Next, click on the "Add a Printer" option toward the head of the window. A new window will open.
Step 3: A while later, tap on "Add a Network, wireless or Bluetooth Printer" option. Your PC will search for accessible printers to add.
Step 4: After performing the previous step, click the name of the printer you wish to add to the list of results and click "Next" to proceed further.
Step 5: Now click on "Install driver" if prompted.
Step 6: At last, you need to follow the on-screen instructions and tap "Finish" if done.
Step 7: Congrats! You have successfully set up a wireless printer.
Why printer support service is best
Here we would like to mention our services which will be the helps you to understand why our printer support service is the best. So, let's have a look:
• Provide best printer technical support without delay.
• Printer Setup Support work with quality delivery and professionalism.
• 24/7/365 Printer Setup Support Phone Number
• We have dedicated technicians.
So, that’s all about printer setup support. We hope you have satisfied with above detail. Apart from it, if you want to get more details regarding printer setup support, you can contact us at Printer Setup Support Phone Number 1-855-242-6006.
Our Chat and Remote Support can help you to install both wired as well as a wireless printer with quite ease and precision.
Our well expert team is available 24/7/365 to provide you instant solution regarding your query. Get in touch with us.
Printer Setup Support is an independent provider of remote technical support and onsite services for third party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, product and services is only referential. We hereby disclaims any sponsorship, affiliation or endorsement of or by any third parties. If your product is covered by warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer.Read More